Sunday, December 19, 2010

At last !!

It has to be this occasion; yes it has to be this. I keep telling myself after watching cricket for so many years (15 years approx.) that I should start writing something to do justice to the fact that lot my friends consider me a mini - encyclopaedia of cricket and If I don’t write my experience after watching these great games then it would do injustice to my passion of watching and analysing cricket. In India, every person is an expert on cricket and why not, cricket is just not a sport it a religion that we live by and swore by. Nevertheless, the passion for cricket varies from person to person. Of course those who know me will definitely agree to the fact that passion and Ashish go together and if its cricket its almost at the threshold of obsession.(Though I always maintain passion should never be allowed to become obsession because once it does then its the obsession that starts controlling your mind and not the other way around). With this, here is my blog dedicated to just cricket and its not just Indian cricket it’s the world cricket that I would have my take and views on. Comments and suggestion invited. I aspire to write a book on cricket one day and this is just a first step towards it.

No comments:

Post a Comment